Didn't get a One-Time-PIn? No, worries! You can easily generate an OTP from any Pay & Go kiosk!
After resetting, you may do these steps to use your MySukli
1. Make a new GCash, PayMaya, Eload or bills payment transaction. Whichever if your preference.
2. Follow the necessary steps until you get to the confirmation page. Please review all the details.
3. On the confirmation page, select MySukli as your mode of payment instead of Cash
4. Enter the One Time Pin (OTP) that you have received and select Confirm
5. Wait for the confirmation of your transaction and take the receipt.